Monday, June 1, 2009

First attempt at Preggers pics

Soo... my wonderful, fantastic friend Stacy has given me chances to hang out in Art Wonderland a lot lately. I've been LOVING it :) First off, I got to re-paint a rocking chair for the nursery. No biggie, just sanded, primed and painted plain white, but still relaxing and fun. After that, she we did a plaster cast of her bust and belly and it was a blast! Stacy and I got a lot closer, haha, but after having lived with Stace and Josh not much surprises me anymore! And then last week... Stacy gave me a reason to make my first attempt at Pregnancy Pictures. I had no idea what to do being that I'd never done those before. But Stace found an awesome photographer with mom shots (www.momphoto.com) that were inspiring and gave me some ideas. Stacer is officially 40.5 weeks preggers and hoping baby continues to hang out until after an important job interview Wednesday! So below are some teasers of my first attempt at belly pics... enjoy :)





If you know how much Josh and Stacer love their pups... you'll know how fitting the next 3 pictures are!




No comments:

Post a Comment