Friday, April 24, 2009

Ohhh... so that's what my low fuel light looks like.

I've been realizing over the past couple weeks just how many things have come into my life and new experiences I've had since I met Steve. Some of them I don't know what I ever did without, and some may seem strange. But when any of the following happen, I get a little smile on my face because no matter if what's happening is normally considered good or bad, its good to me because it's from Steve. So here goes...

Before Steve....

-I didn't belly laugh on a daily basis. I laughed, sure.. but not a deep satisfying laugh every day.
-I never knew what my "low fuel" light looked like. I had never let my gas get low enough to see it.
-I didn't have random articles of clothing appear in my home without any idea where they came from.
-I had no idea that I liked Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles Chips. Who knew?!
-I knew a lot less about geeky technology things.
-For that matter... I knew a lot less about comic books too.
-I didn't have an appreciation for Scrabble.
-I had never watched a Zombie movie.
-The sheets were always tucked in, all the way around the bed, every day.
-I didn't really know how often I talked in my sleep...
-I had never experienced someone sleepwalking.
-I didn't have an appreciation for apple computers and products.
-I had no idea grocery shopping could be a legitimate fun date.

More to come... that's it for now! I love my husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment