Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Love wins!


Well... I forgot my book today for subbing so it looks like I'm blogging. I'm at the middle school today, which is not my favorite, but is at least better than the elementary schools. Only problem with elem is time frame, the days extend into lacrosse which is a pain. The good part about middle school is that I get 2.5 hours in the middle of the day for planning and lunch. So I watch shows on hulu! Today  I actually get to teach something which is nice, but weird considering I'm subbing math.

I'm currently listening to Rascal Flatts new album (Don't worry, students are still at lunch for another 10min) and I give them credit because once again they have created a flawless album. I may actually even like this one better than "Me and My Gang" (which had the stupid "Backwards" song), but its currently tied with "Still Feels Good." And I don't own any of the other albums in their entireties. Thanks to my fantastic hubby I get to listen to this album today (He got it for me) and during lunch (He lets me use his laptop.) Speaking of my hubby who I love tremendously... my favorite song on the album is "Love who you Love" with a chorus that goes like this...

"Love who you love
With all that you have
And don't waste the time that flies so fast
Love who you love
And say that you do
Hold on as tight as they'll let you
Love who you love"


Good call Rascal Flatts... good call!

No comments:

Post a Comment